Selling your old or new furniture online has never been easier! Here is how to sell furniture online in just 5 steps!
You want to get rid of your old furniture and make space for something new? Do you want to make some money? Well, selling your old furniture or reselling your new one online has never been easier. However, you need to keep in mind that sketchy details, dark or low-quality photos won’t find you any potential buyers.
In order to get the most money for your furniture, all you need to do is follow these 5 steps:
- Take a great, high-quality, and high-resolution photo – The first thing you need to do is take a great photo of the piece of furniture you want to sell. Remember, natural lighting is always better, even better than flash, so if you don’t want your photo to have any dramatic spotlights or shadows and you want to capture the true color, using natural lighting is the way to go.
- Show scale – It is super important to take a photo of the furniture you are selling in a real lifestyle setting. By doing so, you will help your potential buyers picture the size of the chair or table.
- Describe the furniture right – When describing the furniture, the idea is to go beyond a simple description and say something that will make the potential buyer fall in love with it. For example, you cannot just write “nice wood drawers” because that means nothing to the buyer and won’t attract his attention, but if you write “finely crafted wood drawers, deep enough and roomy to store your flatware” that is something that will definitely attract his attention.
- Provide all important details – When describing the furniture, you need to keep in mind that the buyer can’t see or touch the furniture and because of that. you need to be as specific as possible. You need to provide all the important details such as – when was the furniture made? Who manufactured it? Add measurements, color, material, and anything else that seem important to you. Remember, the more specific you get – the better!
- Promote on different marketplaces – If you want to get the best price, you need to go beyond eBay or Craigslist. There are specific websites and marketplaces that are designed for online furniture selling, such as AptDeco, Viyet, Krrb, Chairish, and etc.
Are you ready to sell furniture now?
Here you can see more articles about eBook Website: Click